This Mitt is the ultimate in luxurious gentle auto wash tools and is a must-have for anyone who loves their vehicle or cares for the quality of work they provide to others! It’s one of my favourite products and by far the best mitt I have ever used. For those that like to be able to get in and out of the mitt without using your other hand, this is a great feature. For instance: with the mitt on a horizontal panel you can easily remove your hand with no effort whatsoever. At the same time, the mitt never slips off on its own. Another benefit of this design is the pocket doesn’t rob the wash solution at each visit to the bucket. The stitching of this hand pocket is very durable.
Our CarPro Wool Wash Mitt is specifically designed to offer all of the benefits of the most gentle wool available (100% Merino Wool) without the drawbacks of other wool mitts. Unlike other large Merino Mitts, our Mitt has a pocket for your hand which creates three distinct advantages.
This aids in how simple it is to remove your hand from the mitt
Mitt easily dries out to avoid rotting like other wool mitts
Restricts the mitt from coming off your hand without consent
The backing of the CarPro Mitt is a key part of its design along with the incredible soft Merino Wool.
- Easy on/off but dependable backing for your hand
- Super thick pile
- Paint Safe – Extremely Soft and Gentle
- Easy Rinse – Particles collected by the fibres are easily released
- Durability – Stitching and backing are extremely durable as well
- 100% Australian Merino Wool
- Size: 10″ x 6″
- Fur Length: 2 1/2″ to 3″
- Packaging: Plastic Bag
- Texture: Extremely soft
- Colour: White with black backing for your hand
How to get the most out of your Merino Wool Wash Mitt:
- Rinse well before first use: It is steam sterilized before shipping however as with any natural product and material that will touch your paint it is best to brush it out and rinse before its first use.
- After washing a vehicle rinse the mitt clean with the hose
- Unlike other quality wool wash mitts that must be turned inside out to dry the hide as well (not always an easy process) this mitt is simply swung for a minute using centripetal force to remove the excess water from it.
- Then place on a clean grit guard or perforated plastic drain of some type (preferably face down).
- Use a pet brush with sufficient spacing between the bristles (similar to what is pictured) and gently brush the mitt several times to keep fur from tangling over time.
- It is normal to experience a little hair loss but there is no need to overbrush your mitt
- Stow in a clean place for its next use.