Lite is based on the incredible CQ.UK Ceramic Coating Technology, which has become famous around the world for its durability and performance. CQUARTZ Lite can be applied as a standalone ceramic coating lasting over 6 months or it can even serve as a topcoat for existing CQUARTZ coatings.
- Based on CQ.Uk technology
- Super easy to apply
- Over 6 months of durability
CQUARTZ Lite was designed for those that aren’t ready to take the plunge into the industry-leading strength of our professional coatings, but still, wish to enjoy the performance that only CQUARTZ coatings offer. Lite bridges the gap between the less effective traditional sealants and the advanced nanotechnology of CQUARTZ Ceramic coatings that so many have come to love.
The capabilities of CQ Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, acids, alkali in a PH 3-12 range and harmful UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 deg. In other words, CQ Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well-protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained.
Lite is built on a combination of SiO2 and TiO2 particles with over 45% solid material content, with our blend of secret proprietary ingredients. CQUARTZ Lite is a great option for an entry-level service for professional detailers or for enthusiasts who want to try their first ceramic coating.
CQUARTZ Lite can be used on any exterior surface of your car, including paintwork, plastics, wheels and glass (except the windscreen). Like your other favourite CQUARTZ products, Lite is also matte safe!
How to use:
- Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay on the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
Use Carpro Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure the surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with
- CarPro Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
- Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24×24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a CarPro 2Face Towel to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so it should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots (the excess product that was not levelled) or residue. Note: For a short period of time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz
- Lite on that area and wipe off immediately.
- After the paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during the first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spots. We also recommend the use of CarPro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during the first 48h.