Get a unique combination of detailing clay in one set!
- CarPro Detailing Clay: (1) 100 gram Extra Fine
- CarPro Detailing Clay: (1) 100 gram Fine
- CarPro Detailing Clay: (1) 100 gram Medium
- Leaves a smooth, glass-like finish
- Quickly and easily removes surface contaminants
- Cleans paint
- Safe on clear coat finishes
How to use
- Wash vehicle
- Spray the area with Clay Lubricant or CarPro Ech2O Waterless Wash in a clay lubricant dilution. Never use detailing clay on a dry surface.
- Only work in a 2×2 area at a time.
- Gently rub clay across the lubricated area, using a back and forth motion.
- If detailing clay sticks to the surface, simply spray more lubricant onto the surface.
- Wipe surface dry using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- As the detailing clay becomes dark with contaminants, clean and reshape clay to reveal a clean surface.
- After use, always store detailing clay in a sealed container.
Note: If dropped, detailing clay should be discarded as contaminants will stick to clay and introduce scratches to painted surfaces.
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces
- Chrome surfaces
- Glass surfaces