Safe to use on all interior and exterior plastic, rubber, vinyl, and modern leather surfaces, Perl offers sophisticated UV inhibitors and an advanced waterborne acrylic-resin system to provide superior water-repellency over conventional dressings.
- Waterborne silicone-oxide dressing
- UV and water-resistant
- Suitable for tyres, plastic rubber, vinyl, and leather trim
Perl restores the richness of color to faded materials leaving behind a matte to semi-gloss finish depending on dilution level (up to 5:1), making Perl both versatile and economical to use.
How to use
- Clean the surface from all dirt, oil & dust.
- Dilute Perl with water:
- External plastics – 1:3
- Engine bay – 1:1 – 1:3
- Tyres/rubber – 1:0 – 1:1
- Interior/dash/leather – 1:5
- Pour into a sprayer bottle and shake well.
- Spray over the surface.
- Wipe off with MF. You can use the CARPRO Tyre applicator for coating tyres, or a regular sponge applicator for coating rubber.