- Options of single, double and triple motors are available. Single motor is of 1000w suction power. Single motor comes with 15lts capacity and rest comes with 60lts.
- In a low noise design this machine is small, handy and strong in suction. It has multi purpose attachments that fix to the main unit easily. The product is suitable for workshops, factory premises, office buildings and other large-scale public places.
- Steel tank 15lts
- Power 1000W, single-phase
- Made in Italy
- Large flexible hose
- Sp tool for vacuuming car
- Dust and water vacuuming
How to apply
Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- This model is powered by a Single motor1,000 Watt Direct Air Flow of Rate of 53 L/s supported on a 15 litre Stainless Steel Canister
- Vacuum Suction 230 bar
- Material collected deposited directly into a disposable paper bag, directly into the Canister.
- The Motors are protected by a 14″ diameter filter assembly.
- All mounted on Caddy Type Trolley with two 200mm Rear Wheels and twin 75mm front swivelling castors with an integral Pushing Handle.
- Suitable for use on 220- 240 volt Single Phase 50Hz.
How to use
- Make sure that the power supply is identical to that shown on the voltage plate.
- Assemble suction hose, wards and suitable tool.
- Connect suction head on flank so that mains cable is opposite to suction hose connection
How to clean
Remove all the floor mats, loose items in a basket from the car. Dry Vacuuming to all interiors to remove the dust particles, garbage from the car.
- Dash board with console
- Floor Carpet
- Seats-use proper attachments to clean crevices(including the area beneath the seats, around the pedals.
- AC Vents
- Boot area
- Vacuum the floor mats separately.
Note* Remove the disposable paper bag or cloth bag before wet vacuuming.