Paint protection films’ and plastics’ greatest enemy is UV damage, so CQuartz Skin was designed from scratch with heavy UV blockers. With both UVA and UVB resistant particles impregnated into the nano-structure of CQuartz Skin, you can be assured you have provided the best protection possible for your wrapped and plastic surfaces.
- UV resistant
- For gloss & matt films
CQuartz Skin also offers resistance to most chemicals, salts, and environmental damage as well as provides excellent UV protection. This highly specialized nano-coat adds a rich appearance to the surface along with unbelievable water and dirt repellency we expect to last for years.
When it comes to matte and satin films, as well as plastic pieces, one major challenge for ceramic coatings has always been the high risk of applying to a surface that you cannot polish. With CQuartz Skin that challenge has been solved. If a mistake is made, the coating is damaged or needs to be removed for any reason, you can simply remove it with a stripping solution. No abrasives are needed!
Skin applies easily to properly prepped surfaces and can even be used on matte and satin wraps when used as directed. It features an easy wipe-on/wipe-off application in a broad temperature spectrum with ease for anyone trained in coating applications.
How to use
- Prepare the surface to be 100% oil-free and contaminant-free (see precautions)
- Apply the Cquartz Skin over the surface in an even criss-cross layer.
- Work in the coat to be flat without high spots
- Let flash for 2~3 min and wipe off
- For best performance do 2 layers, 2nd can be applied after 4 hours or immediately if baked with IR lights (where applicable)
- Keep out of the elements for 24 hours
- Do not subject to chemicals for 3-5 days minimum.
- Do not use on any surface that cannot be polished until you have mastered the correct application and have proper lighting to do so.
- Do not apply to a surface that is not 100% clean and oil-free.
- Adheres best to PVC, PU, and TPU films/wraps.